Thursday, May 30, 2024

  • Thursday, May 30, 2024
  • Elder of Ziyon
Our weekly column from the humor site PreOccupied Territory.

Check out their Facebook page.




I'll Testify At The ICC That Israel Killed Me By Starvation  
by Muhammad al-Masri, Gaza resident

Rafah, May 30 - Sometimes life surprises you with opportunities on a scale you never thought possible. I thought my little self could never contribute in any significant way to a larger cause, but that has changed: I can form an instrumental piece of the world-changing criminal proceedings against Israeli leaders if called as a witness to the proposed charges against their prime minister and minister of defense. I hereby offer to be called as just such a witness in The Hague, to the effect that those men and their military knowingly and by design deprived me and my family of food until we died.

My family will also testify, if necessary. We're waiting here in an Israeli-made refugee safe zone outside Rafah, in case you need to reach us.

It was horrible! Starting long before October 7, when Gaza was an open-air prison under harsh blockade, we had plenty of access to all the food and luxury restaurants the heart desires. But now Israel has destroyed that paradise, and only allows in hundreds of trucks per day, meaning that the quantity of food that enters the territory now is a paltry 1.5 times the amount we had before the genocide.

We died in late November. Then again in January and April. It was horrible! Local independent media can confirm this in multiple video clips that made their way around social media. Please ignore any lack of resemblance between the skeletal corpses in the images and our appearance in other, concurrent materials, and any non-skeletal appearances we have in those other media.

Also please disregard the parts of the videos labeled "Syria," "Yemen," or "Sudan." We had a hard time cropping them out during post-production, being dead of starvation and all.

Not that the application for an arrest warrant addresses this specifically, so my testimony in its regard might not prove strictly necessary, but I am also willing to testify that the IDF fatally shot me and three of my sons during the Gaza border demonstrations a few years ago. My sons might be unavailable, though, come to think of it. Something about "Sabaya" women. the point is, they might be busy. But my wife will testify she was raped by Israeli soldiers, which is why I had to have her killed to preserve the family's honor.

Her brother Anas did it, but then he, too, fell victim, crushed under the rubble of an Israeli bomb. He was also burned to death after that, by white phosphorus, He can testify as well. Just call us!




Buy the EoZ book, PROTOCOLS: Exposing Modern Antisemitism  today at Amazon!

Or order from your favorite bookseller, using ISBN 9798985708424. 

Read all about it here!

 

 



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive