Tuesday, September 15, 2020

  • Tuesday, September 15, 2020
  • Elder of Ziyon
The Jewish year is almost over, and you are getting lots of appeals for donations for some very good causes. 

And our enemies are also raising money to incite hate against the Jewish state.

They have major donors. They have large budgets. 

We only have the truth. 

But I'm old fashioned enough to believe that the truth wins in the end. 

EoZ continues to do well, with this website attracting thousands of hits a day and some tweets going viral.  Many articles of mine were reprinted in other media, and even translated into other languages. 

As always, my rule is that every article should be accurate and tell you information you didn't know before, no matter how well read you are on Israel news. 

The site is also influential, as many popular writers and pundits follow EoZ. 

In addition, I continue to make posters and cartoons that get spread far and wide. I also started a series of video interviews with interesting and notable experts that I hope to resume after the holidays.

My regular columnists (Judean Rose, Vic Rosenthal, Daled Amos, PreOccupied Territory) add new dimensions to the blog, and Ian continues to do an amazing job collecting the links to every single important article published elsewhere. EoZ is really a one stop shop for all Israel news. 

All of this takes a great deal of time and money. 

Please donate to EoZ so we can continue to provide the very best in news and analysis.

To donate with PayPal you can click here or you can subscribe and donate monthly with this form.

Payment options
If you prefer, you can also become a patron with Patreon here

You can also send me an Amazon gift card to my email elder@elderofziyon.com .

I appreciate you being a part of this site, and I wish you and your family a wonderful New Year, one filled with health and happiness.




We have lots of ideas, but we need more resources to be even more effective. Please donate today to help get the message out and to help defend Israel.


AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive