Sunday, July 22, 2012

  • Sunday, July 22, 2012
  • Elder of Ziyon
It was a very busy week for the blog.

By far the most popular story was "Switched at Birth in Gaza?" which I updated with new information on Friday. It received thousands of hits and was linked to from many other blogs and news sites.

The mainstreaming of anti-semitism: Salon partners with Mondoweiss was also very popular, as was my coverage of the Bulgaria terror attack.

I expanded on my post about Bob Costas planning his own moment of silence in The Algemeiner, suggesting what the Israel Olympic delegation should do.

I showed that the UNDP made a big deal over problem of AIDS in Gaza, and then said that there were only eight living patients. And OCHA preposterously pretends to be "neutral."

Iran has been doing its own cyber-attacks against Israel.

Also at the Algemeiner, I expanded on a post from last year about The Fake Child Artists of Gaza, which generated a large amount of traffic to the older post. This time the story got more attention than last time.

A lot of people liked my article about the HuffPo writer who publishes bizarre anti-semitic conspiracy theories on fringe websites.

Finally, thanks to a popular German news blog, my "Apartheid?" posters received thousands of new views.


AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive