Sunday, January 12, 2014

  • Sunday, January 12, 2014
  • Elder of Ziyon
A few years ago I wrote a post about what I call "occupation glasses" - the widespread phenomenon where no matter what happens in Israel, certain people see it as a part of "occupation."

I even designed a pair:


On Friday, Tal Öfer tweeted a photo of French antisemite Dieudonne with Mahmoud Ahmadinajed, two Jew-hating peas in a pod.

Rabid anti-Israel nutcase Mira bar-Hillel responded in a predictable way by ignoring the point and trying to change the subject back to what is near and dear to her heart, saying  sarcastically that the photo was "Far more important than the additional 1,400 illegal homes in occupied West Bank, Mr Kerry."

CiFWatch responded to her, quite accurately, with a link to my post on the Occupation Glasses.

Bar-Hillel responded back,
I can only assume that anti-Israel fanatic Bar Hillel is referring to the clunky style of those glasses. I agree, the color and shape are not at all acceptable for 2014 (and probably never were.) Bar-Hillel is obviously up on the latest anti-Israel fashion. (I should ask her if the keffiyeh is acceptable to wear nowadays among her crowd or if that is also "so 2011.")

So, because she asked, I designed a new pair of Occupation Glasses, that are much more subtle, sleek and stylish.




People who wear these can rest assured that not only will everything they say have to do with "occupation," but even better - the rimless style makes it harder for people to tell that they are wearing them.

Until they open their mouths, of course.



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive