DCI-P is a pure propaganda organization that calls itself a human rights NGO.
The latest example comes from a new report where DCI-P pretends to document the deaths of 41 children since October 1. (The article and report are not yet on their English site as of this writing.)
Not once does the news release mention that any of these teens were involved in terror attacks at the time they were killed.
To issue reports that say that Israel is killing innocent children in cold blood without even deigning to mention a single word about what they were doing at the time is a travesty and a slander.
The report lists Fuad and Nihad Waked, killed while attacking people and killing Tuvia Weissman at a supermarket, as victims.
At the exact same time that Palestinians are lauding them as heroes.
But DCI-P claims to support human rights for children. From looking at its website it appears that 90% of what it does is document often imaginary Israeli crimes and the other 10% is some vague activities on "teaching children about their rights." Apparently that claim is enough to prompt it to be funded by:
1. Interchurch Organization for Development Cooperation (ICCO and KerkinActie) Netherlands
2. Bread for the World – Germany
3. Save the Children International
4. Stichting Kinderpostzegels Nederlands (SKN) – Netherlands
5. ARCI Cultura e Sviluppo – Italy
6. Mundubat - Spain
7. Broederlijk Delen - Belgium
8. United Nation Development Programme -UNDP
9. Swiss Interchurches Aid- HEKS
10. World Vision
11. The United Methodist Church
12. The United Church of Canada
13. Temporary International Presence in Hebron – TIPH.
15. Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
16. Solidarity Fund
17. French Consulate
18. Open Society
20. Geneva Kantoon
21. Human Rights and International humanitarian law Secretariat
Either these donors just like to throw money at any organization that claims to be supporting children, or they share a special hate for Israel. If they read any of DCI-P's reports with the slightest bit of skepticism, they know the truth.
We know that DCI-P has nothing to do with truth or accuracy. They are a bunch of liars who have learned that people will believe anything as long as it is "documented" with bogus evidence and half-truths, sprinkled with lies that they coach children to say.
DCI-P is not pro-children. It's main purpose is to create bogus reports to encourage more terrorism by children.
But what about the funders? Are they dupes - or is their hate for Israel so strong that they believe that the stream of lies out of DCI-P is worth more than other actual charities that really do help children?
We have lots of ideas, but we need more resources to be even more effective. Please donate today to help get the message out and to help defend Israel.