Sunday, January 27, 2013

  • Sunday, January 27, 2013
  • Elder of Ziyon
As I wrote last week, I will be speaking at Yeshiva University on Tuesday night.

It will be at 8 PM at Belfer 218, 2495 Amsterdam Avenue. I looked it up - it is a lecture hall that can accommodate 115 people. The Facebook invitation page  already has 43 people who confirmed and 29 "maybes." This doesn't count any non-students, but my understanding is that the public can definitely come.

Once you get past security :)

No cameras, please!

I spent much of Sunday finishing my slides and deciding on the winners of the 2012 Hasby Awards based on a complicated, purely subjective and completely irreproducible algorithm.

It should be fun. Hope to see many of you there!

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive