Friday, October 26, 2018

  • Friday, October 26, 2018
  • Elder of Ziyon
Today, there is a new set of victims in Gaza.

As I mentioned yesterday, this photo of a "heroic" Gaza protester has gone viral.


The young man, improbably trying to use his sling when he has a flag in the other hand (how does he put the stone in while holding the flag? How can he avoid the sling hitting the flag? Why is he facing towards the sea, where the wind comes from, instead of towards Israel?) has become famous.

But what about the poor bare-chested protesters who did not get the viral treatment? How do you think they feel?


"Why didn't I think of having a sling?"
"The photographer could have waited until I stopped coughing"



Guy on right: "Teach me how to gain muscle tone."

"I thought the helmet made me look macho."

"I stepped on a nail!"

"Maybe the executioner look didn't work."

But at least the protesters have a good time:







We have lots of ideas, but we need more resources to be even more effective. Please donate today to help get the message out and to help defend Israel.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive