Tuesday, April 16, 2019

  • Tuesday, April 16, 2019
  • Elder of Ziyon
Ten years ago I decided to make The Elder of Ziyon Haggadah, one of the very few English-language purely Zionist Haggadot with a selection of commentaries from a variety of religious Zionist sources on the themes of redemption and the relevance of the Haggadah to Zionism, today.

I can look at it more objectively today and say, it is still pretty good. It is very usable - print it out in color and get it bound with plastic ring binding so it can lay flat and you can use it during your seder. (Don't you hate haggadot that close on you when you need to make Kiddush or drink one of the four cups?)

I would need to rewrite it if i was to market it because I copied and pasted different ideas from all over the Internet. (The artwork came from a Chabad haggadah.)

While I have to give it away for free, you can still give me a donation for it!

You can download it here, and you can view it below.

Try this link if the other doesn't work.










We have lots of ideas, but we need more resources to be even more effective. Please donate today to help get the message out and to help defend Israel.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive