This morning, Thursday morning, armed settlers stormed the shrine and mosque of the Prophet Musa, between Jericho and occupied Jerusalem.
Eyewitnesses stated that settlers stormed the shrine of Prophet Musa, heavily armed, with full protection from the occupation soldiers.
The sources pointed out that settlers wandered around the shrine of the Prophet Musa and performed Talmudic rituals, and took pictures at the site.
This sounded strange because the shrine of Nebi Musa is one of the few Muslim holy places that aren't holy for Jews. Muslims believe that Moses was buried there, the Torah says Moses never crossed the Jordan to go to Israel. There is no reason for Jews to go there to pray.
These are tourists. They are not religious Jews at all - the men aren't wearing kippot, the women are dressed in slacks unlike religious Jewish women. No prayers. No evidence of armed police. Muslims are freely mixing with the tourists.
We have lots of ideas, but we need more resources to be even more effective. Please donate today to help get the message out and to help defend Israel.
This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For 20 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.
How Jews failed to prevent Pillay’s pogrom
-
The South-African Navi Pillay has served as the UN High Commissioner for
Human Rights (2008–2014) This week she was awarded the 2026 Nobel Peace
Prize. I...
Not Just Another Pretty Face
-
There have been many memorial services for the victims of Oct.7 over the
last few days. It seems to me, that most of the memorial services outside
of ...
The BBC’s Spiteful Hamas Propaganda
-
This is written in anger – as I believe it should be – and I will keep it
brief. Yesterday, the BBC ran a live page carrying several updates about
Octobe...
Now What?
-
Today, Jews cannot walk down the street in North America, Europe, or even
Australia without the possibility of being spat on, beaten, or even
murdered. Cou...
Closing Jews Down Under Website
-
With a heavyish heart I am closing down the website after ten years.
It is and it isn’t an easy decision after 10 years of constant work. The
past...
‘Test & Trace’ is a mirage
-
Lockdown II thoughts: Day 1 Opposition politicians have been banging on
about the need for a ‘working’ Test & Trace system even more loudly than
the govern...