Monday, June 27, 2016

  • Monday, June 27, 2016
  • Elder of Ziyon
(Post pinned on top)
I finally made it to Israel and I have a number of good interviews and events planned (if anyone has any other ideas for stories, please let me know.) Posting will be a little sporadic for the next several weeks.

But it is also time for my quarterly appeal for donations.

The blog has been increasing in popularity but it is time to take it to the next level. I have a number of plans of what to do next, but I have reached the edge of what I can do by myself. It is time expand our audience and  reach out to the many people who need to know the truth about the Middle East and to find out what they are missing when they read the newspapers and watch CNN.

To put it bluntly, for the blog to be more effective, it will require money.

Already we have been spending money for email lists, for web hosting (and future web hosting,) for software and services (such as for the EoZTV broadcasts which will hopefully resume soon,) and for travel. Not to mention that I would like to do more for my columnists than I have already been doing.

I hope to be able to unveil some of these exciting new initiatives in the coming months, but they will require funding.

So please help spread the truth. Click on the Donate button now. You'll feel good about yourself.












We have lots of ideas, but we need more resources to be even more effective. Please donate today to help get the message out and to help defend Israel.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive