Wednesday, December 27, 2006

  • Wednesday, December 27, 2006
  • Elder of Ziyon
An Egyptian-American blogger takes me to task and lumps me in as an example of racism in Zionist blogs:
Moving on to the Zionist (Atheists and Jews) bloggers, I happened to notice that they are regular visitors to the Egyptian and Arab blogs. One can't help noticing their hateful, racist and fascist statements towards Arabs and Muslims. They constantly claim antisemitism if you disagree with their statements. Some claim that Arabs and Egyptians on the blogs are lying about the Zionists and Israel, others freely label anyone who criticizes as a terrorist. The most used argument is that Egyptians and Arabs are not tolerant towards Jews in general.
Of course, I am always interested in any valid criticism, so I looked to see what examples she came up with to prove that I'm one of the Evil Racist Zionists.

And the answer? I didn't wish my readers a merry Christmas or a happy Eid!

Tworset self-righteously shows that she wished her readers a happy Chanukah, therefore proving her multi-culti bonafides.

I suppose she was too blinded by her hate to notice that I never wished my readers a happy Chanukah, either.

But since she has now established both that she is as loving and tolerant as anyone else, one wonders why a previous entry of hers seems to blame all American Jews for the "war on Christmas:"
In which country do 3% of the population set the agenda for 97% of the remaining majority? Please don't blame Muslims for wanting to practice their religion and culture when you allow vocal Jewish fascists for forcing their icons and religion on the rest of us. Lets be quite clear that "Christ" is being taken out of Christmas is not because of "Islamofascists" or Nasrallah or Iran. The de-Christianization and the increasing Judaicization of America is because of one subsect group alone--the vocal Jews with Judaism and arrogance as dual chips on their shoulders.
But I'm sure that her "happy Chanukah" was very, very sincere.

Since the proof of my fascism and racism was my terrible omission of seasonal gretings, then according to this very tolerant and loving mom, crimes of omission must be proof of racism. By that standard, I wonder why she didn't comment on this lovely little item:
The snow has already settled on the mountains further north, but the Christians of the Iraqi city of Mosul are scared to put festive decorations outside their homes this year. Their ancestors settled here in the 1st century AD, yet as teacher Jamal Fadi has discovered, some of their Muslim neighbours want this Christmas to be their last.

"A letter was delivered to my door with two bullets placed on top of it," said Mr Fadi, 32, standing watchfully in the neat garden of his two-storey villa. "It said: 'Leave, crusaders, or we will cut your heads off.' They want us to go from Mosul completely."

After months as a nervous bystander to the spiralling civil war between Sunni and Shia Muslims, Iraq's Christian minority now faces the spectre of sectarian violence coming to their traditional home city. They fear that al Qaeda-backed zealots within the Sunni community, which forms the bulk of Mosul's one million population, want to end nearly 1,500 years of co-existence with an onslaught of ethnic cleansing.
But the Jews who supposedly want the stop Christmas are the bigots, right, Tworset?

Now, of course criticizing a blog for not mentioning something is absurd. And criticizing a blog as racist and fascist without any evidence is the cyberspace equivalence of slander.

I would argue that her little screed about Jews is far more hateful and far less accurate than anything I have ever posted here, and if she wants to actually disprove or argue with anything I have actually written, I welcome her to.

And if she is reading this: a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive