- Netherlands: US$905.9 million (21.7% of total raw potatoes exports)
- France: $519.4 million (12.4%)
- Germany: $334.8 million (8%)
- Egypt: $326.8 million (7.8%)
- China: $272 million (6.5%)
- United States: $200.1 million (4.8%)
- Canada: $198.2 million (4.7%)
- Belgium: $197.6 million (4.7%)
- United Kingdom: $144.9 million (3.5%)
- Israel: $129.5 million (3.1%)
This is sort of amazing. Tiny Isrsel exports two thirds the amount of potatoes as the US?
And Israel exports 3.1% of the world's potatoes when it only takes up about 0.006% of the earth's surface?
BDSers did! They seem to have noticed this before anyone else.
I really should pay more attention to their webpages, they have lots of great news!
We have lots of ideas, but we need more resources to be even more effective. Please donate today to help get the message out and to help defend Israel.