Friday, October 24, 2014

  • Friday, October 24, 2014
  • Elder of Ziyon
OK, I admit it: I'm frustrated that I have gotten no traction on my UNRWA exposes over the past two weeks.

A UN agency with a billion dollar budget is covering up information about its teaching hate to hundreds of thousands of students, and I cannot get a single mainstream reporter to cover this. (The only coverage I got was from Algemeiner.)

I tweeted almost all of the Western UN news correspondents, and emailed many of them. Except for one who said he might use the information in the future, nada.

An NRO article from a couple of years ago reveals a little about the "old reporters club" that covers the UN, and how they were trying to expel one rogue reporter who actually asked uncomfortable questions. It seems that the article understates the case.

I'm still trying, and I'm not going to give up so easily on this. Anyone who wants to send my articles on UNRWA over to your favorite columnists, pundits, reporters or politicians, please do so until we get some coverage. And let me know their responses.

Here's a recap of the main articles of the series:

All sites mentioned there were taken down within a couple of weeks.

UNRWA's Gaza "human rights" website posts:

Site taken down:

UNRWA Gaza "respect and discipline" school website:

Site taken down:






AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive