Wednesday, July 30, 2014

  • Wednesday, July 30, 2014
  • Elder of Ziyon
Paul Mason of Channel 4 (UK) tweets that anyone can ask him anything from Gaza.

He'll answer questions! He'll draw on "experts!" Finally, we can discover things that we didn't know!

So I asked a few questions, with zero expectation of any answers.

Here are my questions along with some good ones from CiFWatch.
























Surprise! Even though the questions we asked were a very high percentage of the ones he received, Paul Mason refused to answer every single one.

Instead he answered softball questions from people anguished over Gaza deaths and asking about how the electricity is there.

What a joke these Gaza "journalists" are. They are more interested in making reports that make Hamas happy than in doing any serious journalism.

I think I have more story scoops from Gaza than the reporters on the ground have  - combined.

When a part time unpaid blogger uncovers more facts than the professionals do, perhaps it is time for some self-reflection by the media. I wish someone would ask an editor of a major media outlet why my stories are less newsworthy, by any decent definition of news, than the things we are seeing from these clowns.

By the way, looking over my posts from the 2009 war - a war which I doubt most of these journalists covered - I discovered that Hamas intimidated reporters then as well. But no reporter mentioned it at the time (except one case by the New York Times.)

The media coverage in this war is not just bad, it is scandalous. It is a product of groupthink, political correctness, laziness and intimidation that seems to be welcomed rather than resisted.



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive