Tuesday, September 01, 2026

  • Tuesday, September 01, 2026
  • Elder of Ziyon
The headlines say Abdul El-Sayed apologized for justifying the Temple Israel attack when he linked it to the Lebanon war and said "hurt people hurt people."

He didn't apologize. He doubled down.

Here is what he said:

I didn’t appreciate that in the attempt to offer broader context, I was trampling the dignity that that fear and that pain should have been afforded.

And I could imagine that for a lot of folks, that would have read like he doesn’t see our pain or weigh it equally. Correct.

And that was not my intention with the statement.

And if my statement caused pain, I’m sorry. That was not what I intended to do.

And sometimes you can offer context for something, but not in the moment when people are feeling it acutely.

And, you know, I made a mistake. I should have— I mean, we issued a statement, of course, condemning it, and it just should have been a full stop.

And in the fullness of time, I hope that we can have conversations that are about context, but sometimes you can’t really see context in the moment of acuity or pain.

And so the intention for me wasn’t to trample that pain, it wasn’t to discount it, it wasn’t at all to justify any sort of domestic terrorism.

He isn't saying that he was wrong in what he said. He is apologizing for the timing.  He still wants people to understand the context of a domestic terrorist, Ayman Mohamed Ghazali, a hurt person who hurt people, whose Hezbollah brothers were killed in a war. Because of course that is relevant to his wanting to murder Jewish schoolkids in Michigan. 

It's all context. 

The next day he repeated this: "What I was trying to do was offer context for what happened, and it wasn't the time for context."

Here's some context: El Sayed wants to win the election, so he goes through the motions of apologizing for what he said when he really didn't apologize for anything he said, only when he said it, and he hopes the Jewish Democrats are too stupid to realize it and only read the headlines that accepts that this was a real apology.






Buy EoZ's books  on Amazon!

Reclaiming the Covenant on America's 250th (May 2026)

"He's an Anti-Zionist Too!" cartoon book (December 2024)

PROTOCOLS: Exposing Modern Antisemitism (February 2022)

   

 

 



AddToAny

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Search2

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For 20 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive