Monday, June 23, 2014

  • Monday, June 23, 2014
  • Elder of Ziyon
(This post will remain on top for much of today. New posts can be seen below.)

Things have remained very busy at EoZ since my last appeal.

The biggest event over the past few months has been the Beitunia incident, where I analyzed and (in my opinion) proved that the bullet that killed at least one of the youths during the Nakba Day incidents was not fired by Israeli forces, as it was a rubber-coated bullet.  Many hours were spent doing the work that "human rights" organizations and the media didn't bother to do, with exclusive videos and analysis way beyond nearly anyone else's coverage.

Over this past weekend there were also many posts about the Presbyterian Church USA general meeting and resolutions, again going beyond the coverage of most other media, following up on what can only be considered antisemitism by the leaders of that organization.

During this quarter I passed the 7000 mark in Twitter followers. I tweet far more often than I post and it is worthwhile to follow my Twitter feed.

I also have nearly 1800 Facebook Likes on a page I spend no time on besides automatically posting my tweets. Even my Google+ page, which I don't push at all, has a couple of hundred followers. In addition, about 2000 people follow EoZ on RSS readers or via email subscription (there were some hiccups in the RSS feeds and emails, which take a fair amount of time to debug.)

It has been harder and harder to keep up with the demands of the blog but so far I've managed to maintain the pace of at least five new posts a day besides Ian's stellar linkdumps. I am looking to add more columnists to broaden the conversation; Mike Lumish's Sunday columns have caused much thoughtful discussion in the comments and PreOccupied Territory is an often hilarious weekly addition to the blog.

I've been writing here for nearly ten years and have almost 20,000 posts since August 2004. My goal, as always, is to have every one of those posts inform you of something you didn't know about before.

All of this takes up time and money.  So if you find this blog to be an invaluable resource, as thousands of daily readers do, please consider donating to keep things going. The PayPal buttons on the right hand sidebar of this main page are the easiest way to donate or (better) to create a monthly subscription. Otherwise you can send Amazon gift cards.

As always, thanks for your support!



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive