1. Malaysian air disaster, 239 killed
2. Peshawar school massacre, 141 killed
3. Nepal earthquake, 9000 killed
4. Tunisia terror attacks, 38 killed (31 British)
5. Paris terror attacks, 130 killed
6. Jews building houses in their historic capital.
Actually, his words about Jews building houses were even stronger than those of the other events, because that was the only one he termed "genuinely shocking."
Do you get the impression that world leaders, including those who call themselves Israel's friends, have a fairly twisted sense of priorities?
We have lots of ideas, but we need more resources to be even more effective. Please donate today to help get the message out and to help defend Israel.