Dear Senator Cruz: STOP INTERFERING. Holding hearings is not going to stop the blood lust terrorists in Israel have and their thirst to pour our Jewish blood all over the streets of Jerusalem, Gush Etzion, Rishon LeZion, Efrat, Beersheva and on and on.
You can hold all the hearings you want on the PLO, Palestinian Authority, but until you really go back in history during one of these televised spectacles, we Israelis aren’t buying one dime of lip service Congress pays us that the PA will be cut off financially for good. Just ask Senator Rand Paul who’s mantra is “cut them off until they stop their terror.”
I know you are a courageous man. But when it comes to the terror Israel has faced since our re-founding in 1948, you fall completely short. And here is where you and members of Congress fail:
1. Mention historical terrorist attacks on Israel starting with the Munich Massacre of 1972 at the hands of a Palestinian terror group called Black September. Continue to July 1976 and outline the events of Entebbe, in which the Air France airline was hijacked by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. Jump to 1987; the first intifada that lasted until 1993 with the signing of the Oslo Accords. You can use that against Hillary Clinton’s husband in the Presidential debates should you be the nominee. The second intifada you covered so we’re squared away with that.
2. Point out again and again that Abu Mazen aka Mahmoud Abbas was the secretary/treasurer of the PLO who funded the Munich Massacre.
3. You do sympathize with the Palestinians. In December of 2014, you posted a message on Facebook saying what a sad day it was for Palestinians that the PA was trying to dictate terms to Israel at the United Nations. Of course you mentioned Israel, and again you failed. Here’s how: You ignored that the Palestinians DO want terms dictated to Israel. Did you forget they voted in a landslide election for Hamas? And more importantly, you neglect time and time again the unity government the PA and Hamas have. They ARE ALL EQUAL OPPORTUNISTIC JEW KILLING TERRORISTS.
4. Have the courage to say it’s Jews and Jews only that Palestinian terror seeks. Every time you and members of Congress ride our coattails as also being victims of the Palestinians you incite them against us even more albeit with the best intentions. I’ll have you be reminded those “American Jews” you spoke of in your hearing made aliyah and became Israeli citizens by choice. Stop ignoring that.
5. Your focus as a Senator should be entirely on the 14% of troops who died in Iraq at the hands of Iran and taking cues from Ed Royce. He bravely stood up to demand that Congress not vote in favor of the import/export bank criminally subsidizing Iran. There were 181 Democrats and 63 Republicans who voted for this. How could you not filibuster this?
6. And finally; please accept the fact that Israel is not America. It is not a melting pot of many different people of various faiths who emigrate here. It is Jews from various countries coming home as G-d commands it. Neither you nor any other pro Israel Senator is an extended member of our Knesset.
If you can do that and completely stop funding the Palestinians with phony aid packages that is used to funnel terror against us, you might just have my support.
This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 11 years and over 22,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.