Monday, November 30, 2015

  • Monday, November 30, 2015
  • Elder of Ziyon
Dr. Marsha Levine is an expert on the history of the domestication of horses who i(still claims to be) a researcher at Cambridge University although apparently she no longer is.

A young Israeli girl named Shachar Rabinovitch wrote to her for help on a school research project:
Hello!

My name is Shachar Rabinovitch and I'm from Israel.

I'm doing an assessment for school about horses, and it will be great if you can answer a few questions that I will ask.

1. What ancient horses breeds preserved and were a base to the breeds we know today?

2. How did the ancient humens created new breeds or kept the ones who already were existent?

3. What ancient horse breed the ancient humens used the most and what were those uses?

4. Where did the ancient horses breeds lived?

Thank you for reading my questions, Shachar Rabinovitch

Here was Dr. Levine's answer:
Dear Shachar Rabinovich:

I'll answer your questions when there is peace and justice for Palestinians in Palestine.

I am a member of Jews for Justice for Palestinians (http://jfjfp.com). I support Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions. You might be a child, but if you are old enough to write to me, you are old enough to learn about Israeli history and how it has impacted on the lives of Palestinian people. Maybe your family has the same views as I do, but I doubt it. So, I suggest that you look at this link: http://jfjfp.com/?page_id=338

yours sincerely

Dr Marsha Levine
Dr. Marsha Levine is too damned ethical to help out an Israeli schoolgirl.

Yet one of Levine's Facebook friends is Egyptian. And Egyptians have treated Palestinians like crap since 1948. But Marsha Levine doesn't boycott him. She isn't interested in Egypt treating Palestinians with any dignity.

No, her concern for Palestinians begins and ends in Israel.

Levine, like all BDS hypocrites, doesn't particularly like Palestinians. She won't say a word about how they are treated in Gaza or Lebanon or Syria or Egypt. Her Facebook page is completely empty of any criticism of how Palestinians are being treated in those countries. She just likes to use a false sense of ethics to give her seething hate for Israeli Jews a respectable front.

But her hate shines through in her sickening response to an innocent question from an Israeli Jewish schoolgirl.

(h/t David Collier and SFI)

UPDATE: TheJC contacted Levine and she doubled down, calling Israeli Jews "Nazis."

UPDATE 2: The Telegraph also interviewed her:
“Kids have questions, I usually answer their questions,” she said. “But I have agreed to BDS [the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel], and I do want to see justice for Palestine.

“In Israel the majority of Israelis support the policies of the government which abuses the rights of Palestinians, so the fact is I don’t want to help Israelis, and if you don't start with children where do you start?

“And she is not that young anyway, her English is pretty good. If people don’t stand up for justice, the world is going to come to an end.”
So insulting rudely treating a 13-year old girl is now called "justice."

This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 11 years and over 22,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive