- Would there be a Palestinian Arab state today on the West Bank and Gaza?
- Would Israel's Arab neighbors consider the 1949 armistice lines as "borders" today?
- Would Jews would be allowed to visit their holy places in Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Hebron and elsewhere today?
- Would Israelis in the Galilee be safe from fire coming from the Golan Heights today?
- Would there have not have been another war of aggression mounted against Israel since then?
- Would the Middle East would be a safer place today?
- Would worldwide terror today be lessened?
- Would the Palestinian Arab "refugee" problem have been solved by now?
- Would Israel-haters hate Israel any less?
If the answers to all of these are "no," and they almost certainly are, then why does anyone think that Israel turning the clock back to early 1967 would improve things - today?