But here are some good and representative posts from 2011:
And there are plenty of fiskings, historical research, original graphics, and journalistic scoops where those came from.
- A cold dose of reality: How PalArabs in camps think
- The first Elder of Ziyon art exhibition
- ElderToons: Ethnic Cleansing
- UCLA's having "Palestine Awareness Week." Let's help them out.
- Miral - the posters
- Martha Gellhorn on her June, 1967 visit to WB camps
- Vittorio was not a peace activist. He was not a human rights activist.
- NYT's Ethan Bronner: When wishful thinking trumps facts
- Abbas' NYT editorial, rewritten to reflect the truth
- The myth of Palestinian Arab non-violent "resistance"
- The "new" neighborhood in Maale Zeitim
- Eldertoons: Aliens arrive in Jerusalem
- Jerusalem is 3000 years old. It was divided for 19 years.
- MJ Rosenberg claims no one is trying to delegitimize Israel. Ha!
- The Paris Muslims who saved Jews from the Nazis
- Hamas rips me off!
- Rashid Khalidi's lies in the Chicago Tribune
- Real Liberals Love Israel
If you like what you see - please consider a donation.