Wednesday, June 30, 2010

  • Wednesday, June 30, 2010
  • Elder of Ziyon
On Sunday, Daughter of Ziyon and I played hooky from social obligations and headed to the beach:
Nothing clears your head quite like the ocean. I need to do this more often.

Anyway, besides spending time on creating an EoZ forum which may or may not become a permanent feature, here is some other meta-blog news:

The month of June shattered my previous record for monthly page views, with some 118,000 hits this month, beating my old record (of January 2009) by 35,000 and doubling my average volume from the past few months. It seems that a number of people who found this blog during the flotilla incident have stuck around, so thanks!

My quarterly numbers were also record breaking (for me, at least.)

In other EoZ news, posts on this blog have been nominated twice for the weekly Watcher of Weasels non-council awards:

The first, nominated by Snapped Shot, was for my post on Reuters' photo caption lies.

The other, nominated by the Watcher himself, was for Adam Levick's guest post "Mondoweiss: Hate as 'Progressive' Jewish Politics."

If anyone else has written a piece that they believe needs to get more attention, I would happily look at it for posting here. 

I also want to thank those who have been sending me links and ideas; I appreciate them all even if I don't always reply back. 

One last topic: as you can imagine, this is taking up a great deal of my time, far more than I comfortably have. If something is posted here that you think should be publicized more, or that should be brought to someone's attention, I would appreciate if you do that for me and let me know. This includes posting links in other forums or comment sections of newspapers, emailing to appropriate organizations or journalists, and placing them on bookmark sites like Yahoo Buzz, Reddit, Delicious or Newsvine.

Thanks again!

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive