Tuesday, August 09, 2016

  • Tuesday, August 09, 2016
  • Elder of Ziyon
The Palestinian Authority's official Wafa news agency reports that "120 Jewish settlers stormed the Al Aqsa Mosque" today and attempted to perform "Talmudic rituals" there.

I found video that claims to show today's Talmudic rituals:



I looked very hard for these Talmudic rituals but all I saw were families strolling and taking photos.


Then I realized the truth: since smartphones use Israeli technology, the taking the photos were the Talmudic rituals!

There was some singing after the group exited the gates but the claim was that these "rituals" occurred within the Temple Mount itself.

I'm also always amazed at how the Palestinian Authority knows that the Jews visiting are all "settlers." They must have a sophisticated database and elaborate face-recognition technology.



We have lots of ideas, but we need more resources to be even more effective. Please donate today to help get the message out and to help defend Israel.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive