Monday, August 05, 2013

  • Monday, August 05, 2013
  • Elder of Ziyon
COGAT reports that 104,000 Palestinian Arabs crossed over into Israel on the last Friday in Ramadan.

I'm fairly certain that between 1949 and 1967, there were never that many Muslims visiting Jerusalem in total at any time of the year. I'm trying to find any news articles about a mass pilgrimage to Jerusalem during those times, when it was under Arab control, and the most I see are 5000-10,000 Arabs visiting during - Easter.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive