Wednesday, July 11, 2012

  • Wednesday, July 11, 2012
  • Elder of Ziyon
From August 2008, here is "Rachel Corrie", the EoZ song spoof video, that was banned on YouTube:


Here's the background behind the song as well as the lyrics, based on the Simon and Garfunkel classic "Richard Cory."

For those who don't get it, it is written from the perspective of a jihadist who uses clueless Westerners like Corrie to achieve his violent aims.

And, yes, that is me singing, badly, with a lot of purposeful audio distortion. I was trying to make it sound like I had two voices without singing it twice. But I could not hit those high notes.

UPDATE: If you follow my link above a couple of generations, you can see that I was inspired to do this from a "peace activist" named Anis Hamadeh who threatened to sue me for mocking one of his songs. 

I wondered what ever happened to Anis, and came upon this unintentionally hilarious video he made for a 90-minute cabaret show he created for "Palestine." It is so bad, it is brilliant.

Good old Anis, always good for a laugh!




AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive