Monday, March 23, 2015

  • Monday, March 23, 2015
  • Elder of Ziyon
(This post will be pasted on the top of the page for the day, scroll down to see newer articles.)

Throughout the quarter I received appeals for funds from other organizations.

One of them asked for money because they had helped to get people to complain to Amazon and Google to remove a violent anti-Israel videogame from their app stores.

I was the first one to report about that video game.

Similarly, I saw an appeal based on an organization debunking the Hamas lie that an Israeli dam had been opened to flood Gaza.

I was not only the first to debunk that myth this year, but I had debunked similar stories years ago.

When you read EoZ, you get many of these stories first, way before the mainstream media - stories that, in some ways, end up making a real difference.

This quarter was no exception:
If you can find a paid reporter that has done that much in three months, please let me know.

But that isn't all.

I made posters:
I made cartoons:


I critiqued the media. I wrote original analyses, I pointed out hypocrisy, I exposed NGO bias.  I explored history. My articles appeared or were linked to from Algemeiner, Jewish Press, TheBlaze and elsewhere. I was interviewed on Voice of Israel. My twitter follower count went past 14,000.

In three months I posted about 500 articles.

And this was a typical quarter for me.

This is besides the daily linkdumps by Ian, which are, hands down, the best daily round-up of stories about Israel and the Arab world that you can find anywhere.

EoZ is also now blessed with three regular weekly columnists: Mike Lumish, Vic Rosenthal and PreOccupied Territory.

If you think that this work is valuable, please consider donating - or, better yet, becoming a monthly subscriber - , using the PayPal buttons on the top-right column of my main webpage. Or, if you prefer, you can help by sending me an Amazon gift card.

Thanks again for your readership and for your support through the years. I do appreciate it.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive