Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Twice in the past couple of days I received gloating responses from people I communicated with on Twitter.

One was Amnesty UK:




I tweaked them, wondering whether they were documenting the deaths with as much tenacity as they pretended to do for Gaza:

But a few days later, they had a response:


Indeed they created an app for people to report violence in Rio and it allows drilling down into each alleged incident. 

So they got me.

But, as I responded, why won't they fix the many mistakes and lies in the Gaza Platform?

They ignored that tweet, as they ignored many others about the propaganda site that they pretend documents Israeli war crimes.

Clearly they read my tweets. And clearly they have no intention to correct themselves when they are found to be wrong - or lying.

A similar thing seems to have happened with my assertion that the West Bank has Olympic-sized pools (which normally means 50 meters, a certain depth and other technical details.)


I am no longer convinced that there are true Olympic sized pools in the West Bank suitable for training (although I think there is one in Gaza.) And I was happy to admit my doubts to  Luke Baker from Reuters, who happily gloated that I was not being fair and balanced.



And, of course, as with Amnesty, no response. 

This is the difference between those who care about the truth and those who only pretend. I am happy to admit I'm wrong - it does happen, sometimes - because the truth is of supreme importance. But the people at Amnesty and Reuters only pay lip service to the truth. When they are shown to be wrong, they rarely correct themselves unless they would be more embarrassed by their refusal to correct than by the correction itself. 

Which means that you cannot rely on Reuters or NGOs like Amnesty to say anything truthful. It is propaganda, adhering to their pre-existing biases, and anything that contradicts their false assumptions is not worthy of being addressed. 

These two episodes shows that they read the criticism and they read the proof that they are wrong or lying - and they actively choose not to correct themselves. 


We have lots of ideas, but we need more resources to be even more effective. Please donate today to help get the message out and to help defend Israel.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive