Wednesday, March 19, 2014

  • Wednesday, March 19, 2014
  • Elder of Ziyon


It is time for my quarterly appeal and review of things that have happened on the blog since my last roundup. .
A week or so ago, I wrote the 19,000th post in this blog.

My most popular post over the past quarter was, hands down, my updated poster page for "Apartheid Week." Over 50,000 views for that page alone, showing that many people were looking to counter the Israel-haters and found these posters to be among the most effective debunking of the myth.

Among the other popular posts were my exposure of the lies behind the St. James Church wall stunt in Piccadilly,  the Meltdown Girl post, the PLO minister admitting "If Jews have a history in the land - then we don't," my Great news from the Arab World post, my Sodastream poster which went viral, my proof that Saeb Erekat's family came from Howeitat, not Palestine, "I was wrong. There really were a Palestinian people," and the secret ASA conference at NYU.

On my sidebar are three additional posts that my readers voted as being among my best this year: Why HRW is racist, Belgium's new poet laureate not happy I called him an antisemite, and "Zionists trying to hide Canaanite-Palestinian civilization."

Of course, I also made posters, infographics and videos, including one I copied from Facebook that went viral.

I was reprinted or quoted in The Jewish Press and the Algemeiner many times, The Blaze a few times, The Forward, The Jerusalem Post, Times of Israel, Golden Gate Express, JTA, Jweekly, Commentary, and others.  It looks like a version of this post from last night may be published in a Boston Jewish newspaper as well.

I also have over 6500 followers on Twitter now.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention the superb job Ian does with the linkdumps every day. The blog is worth reading just for that; no one puts together as good a collection of daily articles like he does.

I also want to thank the quarters' occasional guest posters. Zvi always has a great perspective and "Bob Knot" did an amazing job of investigative journalism that no "real" reporter bothered to do, debunking a libel that was widely reported.

The blog takes lots of time and some money. But it gives a lot more than it gets. I get emails regularly from people who say that they use this blog often to show people the truth about Israel and her neighbors.

If you find value in EoZ, please donate or consider a monthly subscription.  PayPal is the easiest (click buttons in upper corner of the webpage, or just at the end of this post) but you can also email an Amazon gift card if you prefer.

Thanks again for your support, your comments, your emails, your FB Likes and your retweets!







AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive