Tuesday, February 19, 2013

  • Tuesday, February 19, 2013
  • Elder of Ziyon
Not having time to blog is driving me nuts, but I have been simply too busy.

Today I visited the Negev to see first-hand the situation with the Bedouin and the land issue there. It is a very complicated story but I hope to make a video about that as soon as I can.

I have other videos to make beforehand, though. I met with CAMERA and interviewed one of their heads. I was also was interviewed by a new Israeli online magazine, Mida (I also interviewed them.)

I also visited Save a Child's Heart, an Israeli organization that helps children with heart problems worldwide. They get any patients from Africa and Arab countries, and work with whoever they can to improve local treatments. I videoed that visit as well.

Tonight (probably by the time this is posted) I am speaking to a group of Israelis about the blog and my thoughts on how Israel can win the information war. I hope to be able to record myself and put that presentation online.

I modestly think my skills as a journalist have been proven to be better than those of most paid print journalists. I hope to be able to show the same for video journalism. But since I don't have a team of editors, writers, or videographers, my final product will take little longer to get published. I hope you will find it worth it, because in the end I am doing this all for you!

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive