Hamas paper Palestine Times has an article about "The Committee on the Affairs of Palestinian Refugees" and its problems with UNRWA schools in the Gaza Strip.
Among their problems:
- The creation of a UNRWA Women's Committee meant to foster equal rights between men and women is really meant to end chastity and purity.
- UNRWA sometimes sponsors trips for students where they are in danger of meeting Jews and Zionists.
- UNRWA schools were rumored to have taught about the Holocaust which teaches students to sympathize with Jews
- Some schools have more females than males, causing them to have more female teachers than male teachers
- UNRWA salaries are too high
- UNRWA's services have decreased as their budget gets stretched.
It seems that the more that Arabs complain about UNRWA, the more that UNRWA defends them.