Sunday, June 25, 2017

  • Sunday, June 25, 2017
  • Elder of Ziyon
Back in 2011, I wrote about Mya Guarnieri, a far-left writer for +972 and elsewhere. She was on the Gaza flotilla (as a "reporter" but really as a cheerleader) and she made a sarcastic remark about how innocuous the little old ladies on the ships to Gaza are, and I responded with a cartoon:


When I tweeted this to Guarnieri, she responded back with two tweets changing the subject:




Meaning, of course, that I have no right to say anything about Israel as I don't live there.

I responded back to her asking if she was just as upset at J-Street, JVP, SJP or any other non-Israeli organization that criticizes Israel from without. She didn't answer.

But I'm sure that hers is a principled stand.

So it is very interesting to read that Guarnieri, now married to a Palestinian Arab, has moved back to the US  - and released an anti-Israel book (under a fringe left-wing Pluto Press, yet garnering a huge interview in Times of Israel).

I thought that we Americans don't have the right to opine on Israel from here, Mya.



We have lots of ideas, but we need more resources to be even more effective. Please donate today to help get the message out and to help defend Israel.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive