Friday, December 02, 2011

  • Friday, December 02, 2011
  • Elder of Ziyon
I visited Wall Street yesterday, for the first time in a couple of months.

I always liked the tile art in New York subways


Last time, you may recall, I saw the first wave of Occupy Wall Street protesters, including this gentleman:


I am happy to report that there were no protesters to be seen this time, at least not on Wall Street itself. (Well, I did see one guy telling people not to visit Thailand.)

Also, while the barricades are still up, they are not nearly as suffocating as they were in September. And they are no longer in front of the kosher Milk Street Cafe at all, which was hurt badly by the loss of customers, forcing layoffs.

The bad news is that I planned to go to Milk Street to pick up dinner for take out - but they changed their hours to close at 3:30 PM, probably because of the layoffs. So I didn't get to eat anything from there this time around.

Anyway, here are a couple of links:

Khaled Abu Toameh- Muslim Brotherhood: Extremist Islamic Group
Richard Landes - Muslim anti-Semitism, Israel and the dynamics of self-destructive scapegoating

Have a good weekend.



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive