Wednesday, December 02, 2015

  • Wednesday, December 02, 2015
  • Elder of Ziyon
Iran has an initiative, promoted by the Ayatollah Khamenei,  to teach Islam to the youth of the world. The Twitter account spearheading this effort published this poster with a quote from the Supreme Leader himself:


The photo in the center is of Jihad Mishrawi mourning his son Omar's death.

And while I was the only one who reported it at the time, eventually even the UN admitted that Omar was almost certainly killed by a Hamas or Islamic Jihad rocket, not from an Israeli airstrike.

So, without realizing it, Iran is saying that Hamas rockets are terror weapons that even kill fellow Muslims.

Of course it is telling that Iran, in supposedly condemning terrorist, chooses an image of what they assumed was a result of an Israeli airstrike - out of all the possible photos of real terror attacks in the world.



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 11 years and over 22,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive