Thursday, July 09, 2009

  • Thursday, July 09, 2009
  • Elder of Ziyon
A perk of having a semi-successful blog is that sometimes, people of real importance notice you. And sometimes, they (or their interns!) even ask you to review their books or link to their websites.

Recently, I have gotten a few of those sorts of email, accompanied by very nice compliments, so I will return the favor.

Daniel Gordis, a prolific author, asked me (through his intern at the Shalem Center) to review Saving Israel: How the Jewish People Can Win a War That May Never End; as soon as I get a copy I will be happy to review it.

Tilman Tarach, the author of a number of books (including one about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion) just wrote a nice piece in the Jerusalem Post that he asked me to link to, wondering exactly why the "Jordanian option" is dismissed so quickly.

And an intern for David Makovsky at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy has asked me to review his latest book written with Dennis Ross called Myths, Illusions,& Peace: Finding a New Direction for America in the Middle East. Again, as soon as I get a copy, I'll review it.

What can we learn from this? Apparently, I am a sucker for compliments, especially from people who use real names and write stuff that exists outside the realm of cyberspace. And I am a sucker for free stuff, especially books. If you want me to review your book, just send me a copy and I will. (But I will not pull punches if I dislike it.)

Some of my previous book reviews (some for books I got for free, some not) can be seen here.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive