Friday, March 13, 2009

  • Friday, March 13, 2009
  • Elder of Ziyon
I think I had some pretty good posts this week, both original essays and original reporting.

On Sunday, I closely followed the news about George Galloway's adventures in trying to get into Gaza, culminating in showing how his own words showed his hypocrisy and finally the denouement where he gave in to demands he swore he couldn't abide by only hours earlier.

I brought an original perspective to the latest Roger Cohen apologia for Hamas, concentrating on his willingness to think the best of Hamas and the worst of Israel.

I showed how Arabs consider the very existence of Jews on the Temple Mount to be a "desecration" - to the extent that they angrily publish pictures of the Jews there, doing nothing.

I thought my Purim Torah was cute, but it didn't get too much reaction. My essay on why Arabs cannot understand Purim was much better received.

I think I was one of the first people to comment on how Chas Freeman's statement proved his unsuitability for the job at the NIE, a point later emphasized by the WaPo.

My essay pointing out Amnesty International's bias against Israel should have received wider coverage, IMHO. At the very least, I would love to see how Amnesty would respond.

I wrote two posts about the indifference that the world, including the Arab world, has towards Palestinian Arabs when they are victims of their fellow Arabs. I conclude that the only logical explanation for this indifference is that a large number of "human rights" advocates don't really care about Palestinian Arabs nearly as much as they really want to demonize Jews, and that this is really the modern flavor of anti-semitism.

Finally, I take apart Palestinian Arab "human rights" claims about "indiscriminate" attacks by the IDF, using their own - very biased - statistics.

I am not only trying to pat myself on the back. Many of these stories - especially the original reporting - need to be more widely read. If you agree, please use the social bookmarking links at the end of every posting and either submit or vote for the stories that resonate with you and that you would like to see get more visibility. Join Reddit, Digg, Del.icio.us and other sites and vote, not only for my stuff but for everything you see that you think should have a higher readership.

As always, thanks!

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive