I've been tagged in the "8 Facts About Yourself" meme by Fiery Spirited Zionist. As is my habit, I'll answer the questions out of politeness for the requester, but I will not forward the meme to eight others out of politeness to cyberspace - memes are effectively a combination of computer viruses and pyramid schemes.
1. I've been getting up at 5 AM to blog - not a good thing to do.
2. I never learned how to tie my shoes properly.
3. My first computer was a Commodore Vic-20. I wrote some pretty cool games for it at the time, considering I only had 3.5K of memory. Including a game to teach Hebrew using only the joystick. And my version of "Breakout."
4. I never learned how to blow bubbles from bubble gum.
5. I enjoy coming up with answers to memes like this that do not reveal anything about who I really am.
6. I once had an electronic correspondence with an American convert to Islam from Yahoo message boards. She was very serious about Islam and a very nice person. The last I heard from her she was considering moving to Egypt to learn more. I am very, very worried that she was indoctrinated there into Al-Azhar-style fanaticism.
7. I feel guilty for any day I can't find the time to blog.
8. At my college, my first computer course used punch cards, one of my last ones used the very first Macintosh.
Lee Diamond – Never lose Focus of Scopus
49 minutes ago