Highlights from today's edition:
- Readers were asked if they thought the "unity government" would support the terrorists ("resistance option "): 67% said yes.
- They condemned an assassination attempt of one of their officials, presumably by Fatah.
- They denounced an Abbas advisor who implied that the unity government might crack down on "resistance."
- A report on Israeli building activities around Jerusalem and another on Hebron consistently refers to them as "rape" and Israelis as "rapists."
- A report on Israeli actions in Nablus against terrorists refers to Israel consistently as "Nazis."
- The logo of the page shows a picture missing from the English website: