Tuesday, December 19, 2006

  • Tuesday, December 19, 2006
  • Elder of Ziyon
The final votes for the Weblog Awards have been confirmed and this blog ended up a distant fourth (in the Best Middle Eastern or African Blog category) behind the three heavyweights Sandmonkey, Treppenwitz and Iraq the Model.

Since early on it was obvious that I would be lucky to get 10% of the votes of each of the top three, I had set a joking personal goal to beat The Sudanese Thinker. Inevitably, he saw my challenge and marshalled his forces to pull ahead of me for most of the week.

I gave up "blegging" on Thursday and as of Friday at sundown, I was behind TST by one vote 171-170.

So I was very surprised to see that between then and midnight I somehow gathered another 11 votes and pulled ahead. I guess the East Coast Orthodox crowd isn't my main readership!

So thanks to all of you who voted. Even with 3.22% of the total vote in a relatively minor category it was really an honor to be nominated and chosen as a finalist.

And read The Sudanese Thinker as well!

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive