Thursday, December 22, 2016

  • Thursday, December 22, 2016
  • Elder of Ziyon
From Fawzi Ben Younes Ben Hadid in Oman Daily:
I received on my mobile phone a picture, what I saw was more like a nightmare.  I asked myself, what do I see? Is it true or is painful past?

I saw the dogs in the form of human beings, the Zionists criminals whose flesh corrupts the pure land, I saw men and women playing in the Al-Aqsa Mosque, using the prayer mat and turning it into a playground for tennis...These stinking dogs are now bragging about their desecration in front of the world, ...defiling the first qiblah and the third holiest site: where are the Muslims? Where is the free world?

 Jewish extremists, the Zionist criminals, and are now applying what they had planned, and like it or not we are spectators, they described Arabs as stupid...Saladin will come , O Zionist criminals, you know it 's soon, and your evil will be expelled, and humiliated, and the Muslims will enter the house, God willing .

...Jewish criminals will not survive, ye apes and pigs. There is great difference between us and you, we are guardians of God and you are the parents of demons and evil .
There are a lot of other colorful curses on Jews but I couldn't figure out the translation.

I had discussed this claim last year. Here's the photo that this idiotic writer is referring to:



It was at a mosque in Turkey, not Jerusalem, where, besides badminton, they also taught children karate and soccer - in order to get the kids more interested in visiting mosques.

As to the writer's claim that Jews regard all Arabs as stupid - well, if the shoe fits, Mr. Hadid....




We have lots of ideas, but we need more resources to be even more effective. Please donate today to help get the message out and to help defend Israel.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive