Thursday, September 06, 2012

  • Thursday, September 06, 2012
  • Elder of Ziyon
When an older post of mine gets a steady number of hits every day, I get curious as to why.

Usually my posts get a few hundred views and then quickly drop off within a couple of days. But ever since I posted it in June,  my video of "Arab cartoons of the Six Day War (VIDEO)" has been continuously getting 15-20 hits a day, mostly from Arab countries. A little research shows that they are finding it from search engines.

Most of these English-challenged people are doing a Google search for "Arab six videos."

Too bad; they are just looking for some "six" - and end up here.




AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive