Thursday, June 14, 2012

I upgraded the Disqus comment system to Disqus 2012. I figure it can' t be any worse, can it?

So far it looks better but I'm having problems viewing the admin screen from Chrome. Let me know if you like it.

In other news, people keep complaining about how slow this site is. I don' t have time to revamp it, but you can see different dynamic views of the blog by choosing a magazine-type view, a sidebar-based view or what Google calls "classic"

The downside is that there are no comments, there is no sidebar, none of the gadgets or widgets and no Spongebob. (And I won't get StatCounter statistics when you visit, although I think I would get Google Analytics.)

But if you visit a few times a day and don't need to comment, you can use these dynamic pages anytime. It might save you some time.



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive