Sunday, May 08, 2011

  • Sunday, May 08, 2011
  • Elder of Ziyon
Sharp-eyed readers may have noticed that a few weeks ago, I placed a badge for StandWithUs on the sidebar of my blog, captioning it "EoZ Partner." Here is why.

StandWithUs is, in my opinion, the most effective hasbara organization on the planet. They are innovative, pro-active and creative. They are particularly effective on college campuses, standing up for Israel in the most hostile environments and teaching students what needs to be done to combat the lies.

When I came out with my "Apartheid?" series of posters, StandWithUs liked what they saw and proposed a partnership where I provide them with materials, mostly things I was doing for the blog anyway. The materials they like get co-branded between StandWithUs and EoZ.

I am of course honored to work with SWU.

Tomorrow, for Yom Ha'Atzmaut, I am unveliling a new series of posters. They will have the StandWithUs logo as well as the EoZ web address.

The posters' purpose is to instill pride for those who love Israel and to help make people proud to be called Zionist.

I hope you like them.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive