Friday, June 04, 2010

  • Friday, June 04, 2010
  • Elder of Ziyon
OK, I'm wiped.

81 posts this week. Over 32,000 hits. An overwhelming number of links, stories, and videos.

I need help!

I asked Suzanne if she wants to be a co-blogger. Suzanne has been commenting on this blog for a long time and has contributed a great deal of good pointers to stories. She is an exceptional researcher who was instrumental in getting much of the data in our research on dead terrorists who were considered "civilians" in Gaza.

She lives in the Netherlands, and has uncovered some great stories in the European press that would have gone unnoticed otherwise, including the extraordinarily popular post from this week from the Danish journalist who visited Gaza. I don't know how many languages she knows, but I have a feeling it is a lot! In addition, she has shown that she is better than I am at finding stories in the Arabic media and navigating the entire auto-translation jungle.

In addition, she has shown in her communications with me that she is very devoted to truth, and she has chided me for occasionally spinning stories in ways that might not be 100% accurate. That is a fantastic quality.

I know nothing else about her, but the beauty of cyberspace is that people can be judged purely by their words and nothing else. By that standard, Suzanne is a gem.

She hasn't quite formally accepted my invitation but I saw her log in and start writing a post, so this is my way to encourage her to officially join, and become become the first Eldress.

(I still have the open invitation to Zvi to join the blog as well. Nu?)

Anyway, here is a Shabbat open thread.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive