Thursday, September 04, 2008

  • Thursday, September 04, 2008
  • Elder of Ziyon


There have been some cool discussions in the threads, which is always fun. Plus I'm too busy to blog much today.

This is also always a great place to talk American politics as well....I thought Palin's speech was extremely well written, and fairly well delivered (I didn't get the impression that these were her words at all, unlike Guiliani.) I had only seen the end of Guiliani's, which was excellent, and the end of Thompson's the day before, which was even better. But I didn't watch any of the DNC so I have no good points of comparison.

Nothing illuminating at the RNC but some great rhetoric. Looking forward to the acceptance speech tonight.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive