Wednesday, January 09, 2008

  • Wednesday, January 09, 2008
  • Elder of Ziyon
I just noticed that a website has popped up called yarmulke.info which mirrors pretty much all of my postings, plus others. It does not give any credit to me for the articles, and only mentions me as a "contributor" on its sidebar.

It might just be a way to grab advertising revenue, as there is no contact info on the site.

While I do choose to remain anonymous, I do not want my postings to be placed on other sites without attribution and without context. It is also a little disconcerting to think that someone is making money from my content without even giving me credit for each posting. This is, to me, a gross violation of netiquette.

UPDATE: Indeed, this posting itself was mindlessly published on Yarmulke.info as well.

UPDATE 2: Commenter Cao mentioned that blogs like this are called "splogs" or "spam blogs" - this is close to it according to Wikipedia's entry but it doesn't have the distinguishing feature of nonsense postings.

At any rate, it appears that they noticed my complaint and removed all of my posts and the link to here.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive