It is worthwhile to read the webpages of organizations started by those victim families: Keren Malki and A Tradition of Kindness.
Noah Pollak blogs at Jewcy about the flattering New York Times picture of one of the terrorist planners of the attack and the moral cretinism that prompts the Times to ignore the details of her role as well as her current pride in what she had done.
And this woman is hardly the only Palestinian Arab to feel pride over that mass murder. An-Najah University famously hosted an "art exhibition" celebrating the bombing.
Here are the victims of the bombing, from Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs website:
The names of the victims:
- Giora Balash, 60, of Brazil
- Zvika Golombek, 26, of Carmiel
- Shoshana Yehudit Greenbaum, 31, of the U.S.
- Tehila Maoz, 18, of Jerusalem
- Frieda Mendelsohn, 62, of Jerusalem
- Michal Raziel, 16, of Jerusalem
- Malka Roth, 15, of Jerusalem
- Mordechai Schijveschuurder, 43, of Neria
- Tzira Schijveschuurder, 41, of Neria
- Ra'aya Schijveschuurder, 14, of Neria
- Avraham Yitzhak Schijveschuurder, 4, of Neria
- Hemda Schijveschuurder, 2, of Neria
- Lily Shimashvili, 33, of Jerusalem
- Tamara Shimashvili, 8, of Jerusalem
- Yocheved Shoshan, 10, of Jerusalem
|Mordechai and Tzira Schijveschuurder ||Giora Balash||Yocheved Shoshan|
|Ra'aya, Avraham Yitzhak, and Hemda Schijveschuurder|