Sunday, February 12, 2006

  • Sunday, February 12, 2006
  • Elder of Ziyon
This week's Haveil Havalim is being hosted this week by one of my favorite bloggers, AbbaGav. As usual, it is an excellent roundup, taking up far more time than I can imagine.

Through it I found some interesting cartoon comments that I had missed, plus lots of interesting posts on other topics.

And I am honored that AbbaGav mentioned two of my posts as well. He hit the posts that I liked the best, but the blogosphere liked this one by far (thanks to a link from SimplyJews, a blog made up by fellow Elders.)

While I am at it, last night I passed the 20,000 page hit mark, with the last 10K coming much quicker than I had hit the initial 10K (5 months versus 12). Thanks to all who read me and hopefully appreciate my posts.

Have a great week!

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive