I just saw an incoherent response, written by one Doris Rausch, to this great article.
This is precious little real information in this short rant (no footnotes nor any real facts of any kind) but its main "proof" is in this priceless paragraph:
But if you want the truth, all you have to do is take a look at a current map; you can see for yourself the "facts on the ground" as to who is trying to push whom into the sea.
OK, Doris, let's do as you suggest.
Some mental midgets suggest that the two blue bands in
But never mind that. Let's look at the maps, as
On my map, in the mid-70's,
- Given every single square centimeter of the Sinai to
, including dragging Jews out of their homes in Yamit (for peace.) Egypt
- Withdrawn from all Lebanese territory behind UN-drawn borders (for peace.)
- Given autonomy to the PA for territory where 97% of Palestinians live in the West Bank and
Gazaduring (for peace.) Oslo
- Offered all of
Gazaand almost all of the West Bankto the PA (for peace.)
- Offered almost the entire Golan Heights to
(for peace.) Syria
- Planned to withdraw unilaterally from
and uproot Jewish settlers there (for peace.) Gaza
I certainly detect a pattern in Israeli moves, and none of it has the least bit to do with expansionism.
I am happy to take your advice about reading the map,