Thursday, March 24, 2011

  • Thursday, March 24, 2011
  • Elder of Ziyon
This month I have gotten 120,000 page views, making this the best month for EoZ ever - beating out July 2010, the Mavi Marmara month.

And there is still a week to go.

The posters I have been featuring - Apartheid?, Real Liberals Love Israel and now The Face of a Terrorist - have been very popular, and seem to have given me lots of new readers, as my daily averages keep going up and up.

The "Apartheid" posters in particular are now all over the place. It has been printed in newspapers (more coming, I am told.), hundreds have recommended it in Facebook and people are forwarding them in email chain letters.

I'm getting more emails than usual, which also take time to answer (please forgive me if I didn't answer you). And lots of the emails are of the type "why don't you make a poster of X?" Hey, I'm fast, but it still takes time to find the right photos and how to make it look nice! But thanks for the emails, even if I don't answer.

I also have an article about hasbara in the upcoming Passover issue of Young Israel Viewpoint, under my nom de plume Eldad Tzioni.

Also some relatively well-known people in the hasbara community have been contacting me to see if we can work together, which is really cool. Nothing to report yet, but it is still fun talking to people who have been behind some very well-known initiatives.

Like movies.

Not bad for a month when I was so busy in real life as well!

Yesterday I received a very generous donation from a remarkable woman who, I later found out, has over the years helped literally thousands of disadvantaged people go to college in Israel. She's really amazing. When I thanked her, she responded, "It is a pleasure to know that people like you exist."

Now, that's a nice compliment!

It is great to see that as I continue to take my own advice from my Hasbara lecture, it is paying dividends for the blog and, hopefully, for the pro-Israel community.

Since spring has officially started, it is a good time for me to ask that if you enjoy the blog and the hard work I do, to please consider a donation.

You can make a one time donation in the upper right corner of this page, or sign up for a monthly donation. If you prefer, you can also choose to buy something from the Elder Store, or pay the $5 to watch my Hasbara 2.0 lecture.

A big thank you to all those who have donated to EoZ! It really does help, and I do deeply appreciate any and all donations. (So does the long-suffering Mrs. Elder.)

Now...open thread time!

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive