Monday, November 23, 2015

  • Monday, November 23, 2015
  • Elder of Ziyon


VIDEO: Moment of Honor. American Ezra Schwartz was just 18 when he was murdered last week by a Palestinian terrorist. Ezra was honored with a moment of silence before tonight's Monday Night Football game in his native Boston. Ezra was a passionate New England Patriots fan before his life was taken.Will you watch and share this moment of silence to honor the life of Ezra? ----> Stop Palestinian Terror. Add your name to IsraelIsUnderAttack.com
Posted by The Israel Project on Monday, November 23, 2015



Too bad they couldn't mention that Ezra was murdered in Israel.



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 11 years and over 22,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive